The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) has released its documentary titled ‘Chiragh-e-Rah: Beacons on the Path of Glory’ that highlights the role played by the country’s security forces in the socio-economic development of Pakistan’s remote areas.
According to the military’s media wing, the documentary underlines the role played by Pakistani security forces in the socio-economic development of remote areas along the western borders.
The security forces measured the threats and countered the nefarious designs head-on with a comprehensive strategy. The essence was to achieve enduring peace reinforced with a population-centric and community-driven developmental approach, through stabilisation of the western zone by defeating insurgency; concurrent mainstreaming and education of youth to make them useful members of the society, read an Instagram post by the ISPR.
“Having addressed the menace of fear, terrorism and uncertainty, a new era of development and progress has been launched with the assistance of the government,” it read.
“May it be:
• Communication infrastructure like roads, tunnels and bridges to connect these remote areas to main cities.
• Establishment of modern and progressive education system for the youth of the area.
• Women empowerment initiatives.
• Providing basic health facilities, provision of clean drinking water
• Encouraging economic activities through promoting local industries
• Mineral resources and tourism, providing sports grounds and other facilities for healthy and positive activities and to promote local talent
• Restoration of law and order, establishing writ of the government.
The documentary highlights that; the day is not far when these areas will be at par and in pace with other developed parts of the country.”
What do you think of the new ISPR project? Let The Current know in the comments…