The National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has announced that walk-in vaccination for citizens above 18 years of age will be available in Pakistan from June 11 (Friday). The decision was made in the NCOC session held today.
It was also decided in the meeting that vaccination centres will remain open from 8am to 10pm daily from June 11, except on Sundays.
Other decisions taken in the meeting will be implemented from June 15, which are:
• Restriction on the closure of two days a week will be relaxed to one day. Choice of the day will be at the discretion of the federating units.
• Partial opening of indoor gyms for vaccinated members only.
• Only selective non-contact sports will be permitted, while the ban on contact sports(karate, boxing, MMA, rugby, kabbadi, wrestling, water polo) and festivals, cultural and other events will remain imposed.
• Ban on the closure of shrines will remain imposed.
• Cinemas will remain closed.
• Existing 50 percent work from a home policy will be relaxed to 100 per cent office attendance.
• Two days weekly ban on inter-provincial transportation will be lifted.
• Restriction regarding 50 per cent occupancy for public transport will be relaxed to 70 percent occupancy.
• Current restrictions already announced by NCOC regarding recreation, education sector, mask-wearing SOP, Railways and inbound passengers policy will remain in place till further order.