With the help Driving License Issuance Management System (DLIMS) launched by the Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB), you can easily apply and renew your driving license online.
This system provides quick processing service to the public and up to date statistics to the authorities by using the latest technology and equipment. The system redefines the issuance process of all types of licenses by using a centralized network.
Through DLIMS, PITB has spread the process of online driving license issuance to 36 districts across Punjab.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply or renew your driving license online.
To apply for a new driving license:
- Go to the DLIMS Website.
- Click on the “Downloads” section and download the required form.
- Attach the dee ticket
- Fill in the form, submit it to the nearest licensing center.
- Take the theoretical and car driving test to get your license.
In the “License info” section you can also check the details of required documents, and can also track your license delivery.
To renew your driving license:
- Go to the downloads section on the DLMIS website
- Download the “Driving license renewal form”.
- Submit the form to the nearest licensing center.
Required documents for license renewal:
- The application form
- 2 Passport-sized Photos
- 2 copies of your CNIC
- Your original driving license
- Fee ticket as mentioned in License Document
- Medical reports
- Ticket of the relevant license
Below attached is the fee structure for different vehicle categories.