Samsung’s second fordable phone Galaxy Z Flip is not like its predecessors. The company unveiled this art piece with the most awaited flagship series of the Galaxy S20.
Design and Display
Apart from its foldability feature, Galaxy Z has unique hinge, perhaps the strongest clamshell folding device. However, it is also reported that it is a little harder to open it as compared to its predecessor (Galaxy Fold).
It is available for sale in Mirror Purple, Mirror Black and Mirror Gold colors. The smartphone is also launched in a Thom Browne edition, featuring the designer’s signature stripes.
Internal features and Storage
The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 855+ with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage. However, it does not have any storage expansion options. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip runs on One UI 2.1 based Android 10 OS.
At the back, the smartphone features a dual-sensor rear camera with 12 MP regular wide sensor and a 12 MP ultra-wide sensor. On the front, it is equipped with 10 MP single sensor for selfies.
Battery and Pricing
It is equipped with two batteries that, when combined, total 3300 mAh. The smartphone surprisingly also supports wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip complete specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855+ Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 45, LTE;
- AMOLED, 6.7 inches, 2636 x 1080 pixels resolution, 22:9 aspect ratio + 1.1″, Super AMOLED, 112 x 300 pixels resolution
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal: 256 GB
- Card slot: No
- Primary: 12 MP +12 MP
- Secondary: 10 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner: Side-mounted
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Price: $1380
It is still unclear that when this device will be launched in Pakistan.